Sunday, December 2, 2012

We have only just begun

Well what can I say. This has to be the most interesting class that I have taken so far. I really enjoyed learning about the new technologies that are out there and learning more about the ones that I already use. By understanding these new technologies it will help my classroom stay more involved in their assignments. The sites such as Animoto, Flicker, and Blogspot can not only make learning fun it can also provide an easy way for students to animate and edit their ideas into their own. All I have to do is give them an outline of what I want to see and the rest is theirs. Not only will it be interesting to see what they come up with but they will have fun doing it. I have to be honest, I was a bit skeptic on some of the items that I had to do, but as time shows it was fun and interesting. I have learned a great deal throughout the class and plan on taking it with me into the world. As we all know if we can't make learning fun and creative then we have failed to reach our students potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment