Monday, November 19, 2012

Thing #13


As I looked through the Zoho writer and Google docs, I enjoyed the Google docs over the Zoho writer. The Google doc website seemed easier to manivure through and I thought there were a lot of additions that I could add to a document. I enjoyed the simplistic ways to draw and the simple ways to add the text box. Just click the text box and enter your text. Before I discovered the Google writers site, adding the text box seemed to be a difficult task, but with this site adding text to a document is easy and can be a great addition to the classroom. This can make designing a document easy for students working in groups with different ideas or a single student with one or multiple ideas. Having students involved in designing their own graphic ideas in their documents means that students will take more pride in their work. The main thing is to keep it simple for the students. The more they have to try and navigate around and find certain ways to put their ideas down the less they are to enjoy their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment