Monday, November 19, 2012

Thing # 16

     The theme that I chose for my google homepage is Lake Tahoe Colors. I like the outdoors and like being on the water. This scene is relaxing and the thoughts of being out in the warm air is better than being stuck inside where it is cold. As far as making it my permenant homepage, I don't think that I will because as the seasons change, I also change. I don't like looking at the same thing all the time, and change is good. 

     On-line calendars can be very useful. Some of the calendars that I came across would allow you to sync to your phone and keep you updated on upcoming due dates, which I thought would be very useful, then there should nit be a time that someone forgets to do their homework or when the assignment are due. I didn't care for the "to do" list. Seems as if would add more work for a person to do, rather than just adding them to the calendar, then the calendar will notify you by phone.

     The PDFconverter will be a big help to teachers as well as students. There will be times in which a file will be sent that the teacher or student cannot open, and this tool will allow you to open files by converting them to a PDF and viewed on any computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment